Skip to main content

HOW TO BE ORGANISED IN FIVE SIMPLE WAYS





I am not the most organised person and I have never felt the need to be until recently. It all started with a late night and an early morning.Woke up half sleepy with a zombie face, feeling like I had been smashed by a car. I had a lecture to attend  and being late was not an option. To make everything worse nothing was in order.  I decided to sit down and write my organised daily routine : 




       SET UP AN ALARM

If you are a heavy sleeper or you had a late night make use of the alarm to wake you up just in time. It is normal to be caught up in a movie, work or on social networks and lose track of time. These things might happen even if we had planned an early night. To be on the safe side you can set up an alarm to help you get it together in the morning. 



    PLAN YOUR OUTFIT THE NIGHT BEFORE


I am a very  choosy person  when it comes to what I wear. I'm not worried about my looks but I know my outfit gives an impression about me before I open my mouth. So why not let the clothes do the talking. Having a bad day and a bad outfit really sucks . If you are choosy like me then you definitely need more time choosing an outfit and doing it whilst you are behind time is such a bad idea. I bet you will have a goodnight sleep knowing you have one less problem for the day ahead. 


      WAKE UP AN HOUR EARLIER

There's always this  thing that happens when you are  behind time, nothing seems to go right. It's like the whole universe  is  against you and it's so overwhelming. When  you are running  late important details tend to be forgotten  and  the  whole  day  might end up being  ruined leaving you in a bad mood. Trust me on this one I'm talking from experience. So to reduce pressure on yourself wake up an hour earlier, you will have more time to prepare yourself.  

     MAKE PLANS FOR THE NEXT DAY

Make sure everything you need for the next day is neatly packed before you sleep. Be it files, essentials or anything you need during your busy day. Pay attention to details!  A small thing such as a missing receipt can mess up your whole day and that is not good. Note books can be very handy in this process, you can write a list of everything you need for the next day and  cancel each completed task. With every little thing in place before you go to bed you are assured of less worries the day ahead.    


  MANAGE TIME WISELY
     


Time management is very important. Most successful people value their time. In the book 200 secrets of success, Robin Sharma says," every day, take the time to ask yourself the question, is this the best use of my time and energy?" We should question ourselves all the time in order to measure how productive we are during the day. If not most of our time will go to waste on minor things that are not productive.


 I had fun writing this article and i sincerely hope that you find it helpful. Please leave your comments below so that i know what you think about this post. Thank you.


















Comments

  1. Ummmmmm good tips, thank you. More tips please

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome don't forget to subscribe for more

      Delete
  2. Thank You for This Beautiful Article. These Tips are Really Amazing. Everyone Should Follow This Beautiful Tips. Thanks Once Again

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing this information.. time is really precious 👍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true even if we take it for granted sometimes.

      Delete
  4. u wont believe - but these are exact things that i do every night for my son before i go to sleep, really helps stay on time and organised

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really! That's great, I'm happy you can relate

      Delete
  5. Organised life is always very necessary.. thanks for sharing it

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer Emotions

Summer is upon us and I feel like I'm drowning in a stream of mixed emotions. Honestly, I love this kind of weather but then I get tired quickly. When it gets too hot I instantly want to curl myself up in a mid - winter day. Hahaha!  Its crazy right? When I think of how I used to miss my energetic summer days and I never had a chance to see the sun in a cloudy unfriendly winter day. I snap back into my summer mood, mesmerised by the beauty of all the bright colours. I get to escape reality in the deep dungeon of my imagination. What if I was a bird singing on a summer morning? What if I had wings, would I fly as far as I think or I would be limited by fear of the unknown? I get carried away in my thoughts. With a pen and a notebook in my hand I create a universe of undiscovered happiness and peace. How can I unravel this into reality. Only a summer day can make my mind run this wild. I can't stop myself from falling in love with my surroundings. I always feel good on a

SIX TYPES OF FRIENDS EVERY PERSON SHOULD AVOID

Friends are the family we get to choose for ourselves or what we call it nowadays our “tribe”. It is very important to choose our friends wisely because they have an influence on certain aspects of our lives like our morals and social behaviour. The company you keep reflects who you are as an individual and what you stand for. Some people might judge you based on your friends, if they see your friends they see you. Below are some types of friends everyone should avoid :     The control freak That one friend   who wants everything done their way. They have a better opinion on everything and you have to agree with them all the time. When you don’t   do what they want it turns into a fight. The moment they feel like you cannot be controlled they get mad and want to control how others view you. This is a toxic type of friends which you do not need around you if you want a drama free life. The competitor The one who doesn’t   want to see you do better than them. The